New York is the place to be on August 24-26! It’s the host of SpeechTEK 2009, the world’s biggest speech technology conference and exhibition!
- a SpeethTEK University course by Yves Normandin on advanced speech application tuning topics at (session STKU-6 at 9am on Thursday);
- a presentation by yours truly on speech grammar coverage analysis (session C302 at 11:45 am on Tuesday);
- a booth where we will demonstrate NuGram IDE, our flagship Eclipse-based development environment for speech recognition grammars, and NuBot, a full-featured automated application testing tool for both inbound and outbound IVRs; and
- a number of very exciting announcements; and
- of course, several of us from the Nu Echo team, who are looking forward to meeting you all!
Don’t wait any longer! Register online and use the registration code VIPNUE to get a 25% discount on the conference pass or a free exhibit hall pass.
Come see us at booth 513!